Meet the Staff
- The staff for AADMM are here to help daily money managers get the most from their association membership, and help the public understand the role of daily money managers and how to find the one that best fits your needs.
Denise Ott, CAE – Business Manager
• Overall administration
• Financial management
• Board and some committee support
• Facilitated planning sessions
• Development of the annual work plan and budget
• Coordination of all staff functions
• Resource in organizational structure and operations.
Denise has worked for more than fifteen years of experience in non-profit association management and has been NGA’s business manager since 2014. She has a business degree from Penn State University.
Direct Phone: 717-580-1946 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rachel Jarabeck, Marketing and Communications Director
• Writing and/or designing AADMM’s newsletters, brochures, conference materials, exhibit materials, etc.
• Preparing and distributing broadcast communications
• Updating the website
• Media relations and general marketing management.
• Staff support of the Marketing Committee.
Direct Phone: 717-329-6229 Email: email@example.com
Catherine Krein, Education Manager
• Working with educationally-oriented committees (webinars, etc.)
• Overseeing the webinar planning and delivery system
• Overseeing speaker communications, evaluation, and financial reporting for these events
Catherine has worked in association management for over two years, and she also worked for eighteen years in education and marketing with an international corporation.
Direct Phone: 717-522-8330 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly Coates, Education Director
Responsible for Conference management, including:
• Speaker Communication
• Committee Coordination
• Hotel/facility Management
Kelly has over 20 years of experience as a meeting planner with trade associations and corporate entities.
Direct Phone: 240-994-2824 Email: email@example.com
Kelly Dolan, Program Assistant
• Programs that support certification, including the approval process for continuing education credits and managing the Certification Board.
Kelly has more than eleven years in various office support positions.
Direct Phone: 877-326-5991 (AADMM Business Office) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terri Breon, Operations Manager
Responsible for managing central office operations, including:
• managing the databases for membership records
• dues invoicing
• all registration processing, including conference attendees and exhibitors
• preparation of attendee packets for the conference and other events
• Tracking emails, faxes, and mailing addresses for mass communications
• Managing office staff, including the bookkeeper and other part-time contractors
• Working on-site with the annual conferences to handle exhibitors, oversee the entire registration process, etc.
Terri has worked for more than twenty years in company and organizational office positions, and she has completed specialized training in computer software programs.
Direct Phone: 814-357-9191 (AADMM Business Office) Email: email@example.com
• Handles weekly processing of income and bill paying.
• Does invoicing as necessary and generally oversees the day-to-day financial operations.
• Assists with preparation of budgets and compilation of financial reports for events and other activities.
Phone: 814-357-9191 (AADMM Business Office) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org